Friday, May 11, 2012

New Blog...

Well, this is an experiment.  I don't know how it will go or if it will be successful, but I'm going to throw myself into the "blogging" pool.  I've heard many times that people who blog are selfish, self-centered and egotistic because the blog is all about wanting themselves to be known.  Well, maybe.  I can see how it can be that way.  For me, living half way around the world from my family, friends, and aquaintences back in the States (some of whom don't have Facebook) I see this as a way of keeping in touch and sharing what God is doing in us and through us here in Kenya.  So, here we go. 

This is a work in progress (just begun thanks to a dear friend of mine who is showing me the ropes).  I'm hoping to have pages where visitors can see prayer requests, get information on what's going on in our ministries, have a look at what's going on at home in the family and with school, and maybe even have a spot for some personal devotional reflection from my heart.  I hope it is informative and encouraging.

Grace to you all,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment